Chinese wholesale Cas 556-27-4 - Inulin – Chenlv
Chinese wholesale Cas 556-27-4 - Inulin – Chenlv Detail:
1. Control blood fat,
2. Reduce blood sugar,
3. Promote mineral absorption,
4. Regulate intestinal microbial flora, improve intestinal health, prevent constipation,
5. Inhibit the formation of toxic fermentation products, protect the liver, prevent colon cancer,
6. Prevention of constipation and treatment of obesity dietary fiber reduces the food in the gastrointestinal stay time, and increase fecal volume, effective treatment of constipation. Its weight loss effect is to improve the viscosity of the content, reduce the speed of food from the stomach into the small intestine, thereby reducing hunger, reduce food intake.
7. There is a small amount of 2-9 oligosaccharide in inulin. Studies have shown that oligosaccharide can increase the expression of nutritional factors in brain nerve cells, have a good protective effect on corticosterone-induced neuron damage, and have a good anti-depression effect.
Packing: 25KG/ drum
Validity period: 24 months
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Trustworthy good quality and excellent credit score standing are our principles, which will help us at a top-ranking position. Adhering towards the tenet of "quality first, buyer supreme" for Chinese wholesale Cas 556-27-4 - Inulin – Chenlv, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: USA , Munich , Bulgaria , We taking advantage of experience workmanship, scientific administration and advanced equipment, ensure the product quality of production, we not only win the customers' faith, but also build up our brand. Today, our team is committed to innovation, and enlightenment and fusion with constant practice and outstanding wisdom and philosophy, we cater to the market demand for high-end goods, to do experienced products and solutions.
By Hellyngton Sato from Nicaragua - 2017.03.07 13:42
Cooperate with you every time is very successful, very happy. Hope that we can have more cooperation!
By Andrew from Oman - 2018.05.15 10:52